The City Of Stinnett has Part Time openings for Stinnett EMS
Qualified applicants must be at least 21 years of age, have a good driving record and be able to pass a background check.
- Current TX DSHS EMS Certification, NR Certification preferred but not required at this time
- Minimum 2 years active work experience in a 911 service
- Current BLS (all levels)
- Current ACLS (EMT-P)
- Current PALS or Must be obtained prior to March 1, 2017 (EMT-P)
- Current, valid Texas driver's license and clear driving record
- Strong work ethic and even temperament
- Be able to work alone on the truck with a non-certified driver
- Acceptance and adherence to all SPEMS requirements and Protocols
Stinnett EMS has new offices, day room, sleeping quarters, kitchen and training facilities available for your convenience. CE’s opportunities are provided through SPEMS Case Reviews, SPEMS Annual EMS Conference and other training and CE opportunities.
At this time we are hiring EMT, EMT-I, and EMT-P for shifts which are currently 36 hours per week, two weekends per month. Competitive wages for the local and surrounding areas of EMT $13/hr, EMT-I $14/hr and EMT-P $15/hr are offered.
Please contact Michelle Ahlers, EMS Director, at 806-878-3766 office, 806-203-1001 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and applications.
View or Download Job Opening Document